We want you!
CNC - Milling cutter
You are applying to a well-known supplier to the steel industry.
Your responsibilities include programming, operating and monitoring computer-controlled machine tools that mill work pieces. These are special-purpose machines, each of which is custom-made due to the size of the parts being manufactured.
- You have completed training as a metal worker, construction mechanic, steel worker, cutting machine operator or a comparable role in the metals sector
- You know how to handle CNC machines and tools used in typical steel construction processes
- Knowledge of programming CNC machines is an advantage
- Ability to work in a team
- Dedication and reliability
- Willingness to do shift work
- Ability to handle physical stress
- Attractive and informal work environment with good prospects
- Standard pay according to iGZ/DGB tariff, including industry surcharges
- Personal work support and qualified advising
- Up to 30 days of annual holiday
- Company pension plan (bAV)
- Christmas and holiday allowance
Do your skills and interests match this job description? We'll be happy to accept your comprehensive application documents, including through online application. Simply use our contact form.